Sunday 2 April 2017

Something new to sew - Quilted Pillow Cover pattern release

Do you like applique?
I do. I always did.
It was just a matter of time to design my own pattern.
And here it is:


It's so easy to make, so quick to complete!

And sooo beeeautiful, isn't it?



The pieces are simple and symmetrical. Easy to cut, easy to fuse, easy to stitch down.



I know, it sounds like a shameless self-promotion, but actually, these are the grounds that had driven to writing the pattern.



You need only a few hours of work (looking more like a child's play), two fat quarters and a few fabric scraps and strips.


You might use this design also for a cute table topper or even for a lovely quilt.
One Happy Flowers pillow, table topper or wall quilt and you will feel like Spring and Summer are forever in your home.

I thought the pattern as a simple and friendly guide, providing
- a lot of pictures
- instructions for fusing, stitching, piecing, washing and for assembling the pillow cover
- all the necessary templates
- suggestions for layout variation

And to smooth its way into the world,

During 2 - 4 April 2017

 I will offer my 

Happy Flower Quilted Pillow Cover 

at a reduced price!

You are welcome in my shop!




Have a beautiful week, my dears! 



No comments:

Post a Comment