Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!




Aky, one of my "boys" came here to wish you to be loved every day, not only today, my dear girls visiting my blog!
He was so kind to help me to do this, as I am very busy right now working on the gifts for the newsletter I will send every month to those will subscribe to it. What gifts? Free designs for your quilts, embroideries or appliques.
Look on the right side of my blog and write your email address in the "Subscribe to my newsletter" little window. Push the "Subscribe" button and that's it. You are on my subscribers list. The first one will be send to you at the end of February.

And one more thing: my Country Home Pattern passed the tests and after the finishing touches, over a few days will be released for sale.

I wish you to have the most beautiful Valentine Day, my dears!

1 comment:

  1. Multumesc lui Aky pentru urare!
    Am subscris! De abia astept surprizele!

    ReplyDelete