Thursday 1 May 2014

Reading and Gardening Break

For several days I'll be gone. It will be a little vacation I will spend in the countryside. We have so much to do there. In the garden we have the most work.
Today, while I was packing for our trip, the postman brought me a book I ordered two weeks ago. I only browse it, but I saw I was right to buy it.


It's a precious source for studying pieced blocks and learning their names but most of all it provides clear instructions in six different sizes for each block.


The book was printed in 2008 and was designed for the quilters who love both old patterns and modern techniques.


Unfortunately, Judy Hopkins is no longer living.
I am grateful to her because I have on hand such valuable reference book.
  

See you next week!
Have a beautiful beginning of May!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a valuable purchase you made!
    Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete