Thursday 5 June 2014

Happy pouches for summer travel bags

Last days, among other things, I managed to sew a few pouches for my friends travel bags.


For two of them I used again one of Geta's patterns but with some twists: rounded corners and a squarish shape.



The third one has two different sides:



I made all three taller than usual. One reason was to make them roomy, as they are used especially for toiletry. Another reason was to break out the usual more or less rectangular shape of such kind of pouches.

The weekend is here, but it's rainy and cold. 
Let's hope that things will be better till Monday and I will have real reasons to continue to sew summer things!

Have a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Felicitari pentru tot ceea ce ai reusit sa construiesti! Te admir, iti doresc spor in toate si-ti trimit o imbratisare de la mare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, happy pouches! I love too Geta's pattern, the third is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numai bune de livrat spre vanzare la Brighton Beach! Ar putea fi o afacere buna.

    ReplyDelete